Yesterday room 9 made jelly and it was really delicious with a nice jiggly texture and a nice fruity smell.

First, we got the spoon, bowl, the kettle, and the most important thing, the jelly boxes.

Next, we poured it in the boiled water and stirred. We kept stirring until the powder had dissolved and the aroma travelled  in the room and until a person in  my class said ( Yum I just want to eat it now.

Then, we put it outside and waited for it to cool down while we were doing our work. When it had cooled down we added some pears and put it in the fridge

Finally, the next day when Ms Lammas came she got the jelly with tiny little cups and some spoons. After that she put them down and she put some jelly and a bit of pear. 

We all had our jelly and some people got extra because there was extra jelly and they had already finished. Other than that the jelly was very yummy and it had the same taste as raro. I hope that we can make some in the future.

One thought on “Jelly Making

1. Aaliyah I see you had no comments so I fell so bad so I just want to say good job and keep the work up and I love your work you put on your blog so good job